American Pokemon American Pokemon

As always great animation and character design

You've done a great job as always with the animation, the character design and the voice acting. This is the least we can expect from you and you did deliver.

Unfortunately, I'll be one of those who protest to the subject matter. Not that I'm offended or anything like that. I really am not. It's just that I think satire suits the people (or subjects) who are worth it. Disease isn't one of those (perhaps with some exceptions, like STDs). There is nothing wrong with making viewers feel uncomfortable, either. Why the hell not?

It's just that people with terminal diseases usually feel alone in their agony, even if they are surrounded with loving and caring people. Let alone the solitude they already feel, satire in this sense can make them feel that others want to isolate them as well. You can give the impression to some that's it's ok to make fun of cancer. Not you and me, of course, but you know, kids also watch these and I don't think I need to tell you how insensitive kids can be.

The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

Nice!

Awww!!! Nicely animated, nicely coloured! Adorable message! Very cute!

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Rightfully one of the best in NG!

Aaaah!!! It makes you feel all soft and cuddly, inside!!!
Great animation, good concept, beautifully timed plot turns, fitting soundtrack! This is very skillfully made indeed!!!

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Great!

Man, other people would have stopped animating after the first minute or so! You, on the other hand, are taking it all the way to present a complete story, with fluent animation, nice catchphrases, a distinct sense of humor(I've seen the rest you've made) and likable characters! I couldn't know about your voice acting due to the language barrier, but I didn't see anything wrong with it!

So, go make your choice as well! Go get a job as an animator, a screen writer and/or voice actor(if you haven't already)!

Nightwayfarer responds:

thanks
I hoppe I attend to the Saint-Petersburg University of Cinema and Television next year :)

Pico's Adventure Pico's Adventure

More of the same.

You know, the shock factor wears off after a while... If it wasn't for your drawing and animation skills I wouldn't even bother commenting. Please don't waste them on forgettable gay smut concepts... You can scar consciouses with more productive means than that. You can focus on a message and burn it into the memory of the viewer in the sickest possible way you can imagine. It simply has to be consistent with what you want to say.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Great!!!

This is a great movie! The animation is fluent, the atmosphere is incredible and the Tim Burton style music (great work there Harry) is fitting the scenery completely! Arista, 10!

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

Four for the comedy.

I know what's going on! You moved to the Japanese animator's payment scheme. You're now getting paid per second of animation instead of getting paid per unique frames and it's high time you got that golden plated tablet!

The five pillars The five pillars

The five pillars and the five vote!

I don't know if you submitted this for political reasons or just because it was a school project, but I salute you!
I'm not a Muslim myself (I'm not even religious), but I always thought that a big part of what's going on in the world right now between Christians, Jews and Muslims is a lot due to misinformation about what each religion is all about. Especially Islam.
Believe it or not, this flash movie is more informative about it, than you think. A lot of medium level of education westerners, for example, think that Islam is about jihad and suicide bombers! At least with this, you show them that, as a religion, it is based on the same social values as Christianity and any well-founded religion (charity, respect for others, family values etc).

Ten stars for your small contribution to world peace! (Still, there are some issues with the voices, but no biggie)

Greenhotflame responds:

Thanks for the review! Hopefully next time I will have a better mic!

J-Kellz - Epidemic J-Kellz - Epidemic

LOL!

That was great stuff! The level of effort put into this is apparent and the song selection was inspired. If you are to make a music video, it's always better to select an original song, more than anything! The drawings aren't masterpieces, but you didn't need anything more, while the animation is fluent and provided generously (something that many others are too lazy or untalented to provide on this level).
Overall, I really liked this as a whole! Both the song and the video fit together nicely, and are both quality material!

How Bees Make Honey How Bees Make Honey

Loved it!

I simply loved it! Drawings are great, music is spot on, voice is suiting and the theme is absolutely splendid! But I have an objection... Isn't Marmite made from decomposing horse ear wax? =)